Our team will wear the appropriate PPE as per the public health orders. This can vary with the stage of the Covid 19 Protection Framework that we are in. We ask you to also comply with the health orders.
At 11.59pm on 13th April 2022 we entered the 'Orange' setting on the framework. This requires our team to wear a mask. We are asking our clients to please do the same. Masks are to remain on during your service, with the exception of some beauty services.
Please wash your hands when you enter the building, and if you are feeling unwell, you are a household contact of someone who is unwell or you have been advised to isolate - we do ask kindly that you please reschedule your appointment.
For your safety:
- Our team are all fully vaccinated.
- Our team will be wearing masks during your service.
- Our team are taking rapid antigen tests twice weekly.
- We have perspex screens between each of the basins as an extra barrier.
- We are thoroughly sanitising each station between clients.
- We are running an open air salon (weather permitting).
- We will ask any team member who is unwell to remain at home.